Saturday, April 23, 2011

Koonling and Chernlin's 25th

I'd been kinda asocial over the past months that I actually turned down quite a number of parties, mostly birthday parties or occasionally some drinking sessions with friends. There were days when I was really busy with studies and there were days too when I just felt like doing nothing but staying at home and rest. Forget about applying makeup, even dressing up is a troublesome task to me nowadays.

Set aside the fact that I'm asocial. Koon Ling and Chern Lin turned 25 this week and it's definitely hostile if I were to reject tthe invitation for these two lovely girls' birthday celebration. We had ourselves a wonderful night @ Movida followed by a karaoke session that rocked the night till almost 2.30am. I returned home with a temporary-paralyzed vocal cord and hoarseness of voice. By the way, Movida serves really nice food I think I should frequent that place if not for the fact that it's crowded with people and really smokey.
Gorgeous girls.
The best method for eating this cake!
Sinful ice cream cake from BR.

HAIL KING ERIC!!! Guess what?? Eric was singing the song 'Hallelujah' by Jeff Buckley!
Dancing the 'Nobody' dance by Wonder Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment