Sunday, October 31, 2010

Accidental Halloween

... at Tony Roma, Pavilion. Running out of ideas what to have for dinner. So there we were, attracted to its Halloween's promotion where you get a free pumpkin pie. But when we asked the waiter, he said the promotion starts the following day. -__-

... at KLCC. To pass time while waiting for my aunt and her friends to come out from Frances Yip's concert.

... at Ikea. I've heard so much about Ikea meatballs and finally tasting this Swedish dish for the first time. Nom nom nom!!!

... at Hokkaido Ichiba, Kita no zen, Gardens. Revisited. 
Hairy crab!! I freaked out seeing the hairy shell, seriously. If I had a shaver that time, I would shave the hair off really.
Wagyu beef DIY.
My favorite!!
Alright. This how I celebrate Halloween, if you even call this a celebration. Stuffing my muscular bag with loads of food. >.< I know it's so unhealthy but, sigh... I'm gonna be good next week. So this is the end of my food journey till I lose some kilograms before the next bout.

No comments:

Post a Comment