Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Bite of France

Started my elective posting in the department of Anaesthesiology @ HUKM. Pretty much a boring posting cuz the MOs were telling me there's nothing much for me to learn at my level of education. So I was sitting in the OT most of the time, roaming from one theater to another.

Met up with Weihao today and he brought me to this really beautiful bakery at Imbi Road, called Levain. This bakery is furnished with the elegance of French styled decorations that made an afternoon tea glorious.

My eyes are still looking so tired. T__T Perhaps too much of crying from Winter Sonata. :D gotta revive them to shine like stars soon. Good night!

4 comments:

  1. oh, you're being posted at HUKM now? hehehe...

    While my dad was warded there last year, there was this one chinese doctor in Surgical dept that I had a HUGE crush on. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy dear, really? Omg. Then I should pay a visit to the surgical department soon!! What's his name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Goh.
    He majors in Blood Vessels if i am not mistaken. He dons a pair of glasses and is a very quiet man. :P Too bad he's married though :P

    I think he knew back then that I had a crush on him. lol.. and tends to blush whenever he walks past! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Kek. However he's too famous so most of the time he'll visit other hospital. You can find him near KLCC area there.

    Ya, I heard he's very nice person. He'll treat you eat and welcome you if you meet him...

    So are we going out on Saturday?? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete