Thursday, October 14, 2010

Night Market, Connaught

I couldn't remember when was the last time I walked down a night bazaar and filling up my stomach with yummilicious food. Or have I ever done so? I guess not. Wi-liam was so kind to bring me out for a food hunt at the longest night market in town. And after trolling a big round, the best food that keeps me mesmerizing till now is the stinky-toufu. It's so crunchy I totally forgotten about it being pungent. Or maybe I actually like that smell. d: Had a real good time squeezing through the crowd and soaking wet with sweat plus a good company to enjoy the evening with. Holiday is just good as it is, I'm absolutely enjoying it! :D
 By the way, I'm not keen for any diet plans anymore. Screw the weight for this holiday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment