Monday, October 25, 2010

Gossip Girls @ Penthouse

The weekend that had just gone by was an abso-amazing one. Our last hang out with Mei Cher around before she leaves for Korea. The night turned out to be a life of XOXO-girls (Gossip Girls) when we filled our conversation with talks about relationships, men, plastic surgery, celebrities, cosmetics, etc. The short-lived aesthetic moments ended with we-want-more if time would allow. Friends were talking about changing jobs and going for something which suits their preference. It struck me that second and started wondering if I could do the same when I begin my career. I knew then my job will never be as smooth sailing as theirs. I don't have a choice to change my job whenever I want but to stick on to it no matter how tough it's gonna be.
Mei Cher, Michele, Jye Chi
Jye Chi, Anny, Chuan Bee
Keng Wei bought us Meiji ice cream!!
It's Monday again. Why is Friday so close to Monday but Monday so far from Friday? Maybe, Friday likes Monday but Monday hates Friday. d:


2 comments:

  1. you should ask Saturday to marry with Sunday, and give birth to many children, at least 10 times the number of monday to friday...I know u like my idea, let's push for a revolution!

    btw, I don't know you can make beautiful chocolate. They're for decoration or can really be eaten??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good one. you try to invent such kind of days ok? the more children, the better. d:

    of course my chocolate can be eaten. next tme make for you ya! hehe

    ReplyDelete