Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hokkaido Ichiba, The Gardens

Dinner is always filled with randomness here because we run out of ideas about what to eat everyday. So I was at The Gardens yesterday to do some errands and my aunts were talking bout the ice cream at Hokkaido Ichiba, like how flavorsome they were the last time they tasted. My two lovely aunts decided to try the Hokkaido cuisine in Malaysia before they do a comparison when they get to Hokkaido next month. Also, a meal to celebrate my graduation from Anaesthesiology they said. Okay, this is a joke. :D Food there is indeed aperitive. It's only on rare occasion I appraise good words about Japanese food, cuz I dislike the idea about feeding on rawness. We ordered only cooked dishes in the end. The food is priced at a higher range but no doubt, it's worth the value paid.


No comments:

Post a Comment