Monday, August 23, 2010

Time Disorientation?

Beeeeeebeepppppppp!!!!

Okae. I have the most annoying alarm and every time it beeps, I'll press the snooze button as many times as I can until I finally shoo myself off the bed reluctantly. Like a routine, the same thing happened today. The hindmost dream I could remember was an abso senseless dream, like doing some stitching and pricked my finger? I dreadfully coerced my sleepy eyes to open, like they'd been paralyzed by some muscle relaxant, I could hardly catch a glance at the time on my cellphone. My vision was blur. It read 6.45. The room was lowly lighted with a vague illumination from the sun. 'Alright. Still early. Half an hour more.' I thought to myself. The neurons in my brains labored strenuously, trying to recall today's schedule.

'Shit, Tuesday. Theory classes day. Arghh!! What do we have and what time is class? Gawd, I think I'd forgotten to check facebook last night. Did Veno leave a message? Argghhhh!!'

I pulled the comforter away and dragged my cold feet on the parquet flooring, headed to the switch and turned on the fluorescent light. Then to the laptop at the other corner of the room. I logged in to facebook. No new message. 'Huh? No new message? Weird, didn't Veno leave a message?' And I ended up surfing facebook for another five minutes before I realized it's 7.00. Time to get prepared for class, I conceived. Perhaps in time for a quick breakfast at the campus since my stomach growled a rumble. I couldn't recall what I had last night.

I gave a slight twist on the door knob and pulled the door open, toddle a step out when I nearly tripped to the ground. Fortunately, I managed to maintain my balance. 'Yiippee! It's going to rain!' The hall was so dimmed I could see only shadows and actually felt my surrounding to be windy. I was feeling all good with this weather, especially when it's going to rain. That would make my day. Then, a prompt wash-up and returned to my room. My room was so chilled by the aircond and I was shivering at that temperature. Just before I changed for class, I took a glimpse at the time on my laptop again to estimate how much time I was left with. And another careful look, damn! 7.10PM!!

Only to realize, I was still in Monday. Fml.

I get disorientated at times like these. But yeah, shit happens. It's time to call for bed and wake up for Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. yoyo...sot sot dy? haha. I know you miss me too much, so I'll come back on Tuesday (tomorrow). Make sure you wake up to see me ya. bahaha

    Evania just came to Melacca with her frens la, not wif me, so sad...she go back to bp dy. How dare you miss her more than miss me??

    ReplyDelete