Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big Bang!!

I'm crazily obsessed!!! Obsessed with the news about Big Bang and their tour to Singapore for the Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 in October. Omfg. They are such heartthrobs! I was first introduced to this band by Chin Eu a couple of years back when he sent me one of their number-one single 거짓말 (pronounced as Geojitmal) which literally means 'Lies'. I had always perceived Big Bang to be a group of emotional-singers-in-disguise cuz most of my favorites have really blue/dejected/melancholy/gloomy/hurtful lyrics, but nice to hear with the electronic based music. I never liked hip hop and R&B music this much, until I heard them singing. They did it just perfect. Now, I have an impromptu urge to learn street dancing. My heart sank so often watching their music videos, just like watching a miserable Korean drama. Sigh, these Koreans. They never once make me stop loving them. Zeelle sent me Tae Yang's 'Wedding Dress' and 'Baby I'm Sorry', and that drove me nuts the whole week playing them repeatedly. So freaking addictive, I can die!!


I wanna go, I wanna go!!


Line-up includes SNSD, F.T Island, SHINee, INFINITE.


Anyways, here are rewards for you. (click to download)


Note for you, GAM - Taiwan tak jadi, Singapore pun jadi lah.. Korea, harap-harap jadi jugak. (((=

6 comments:

  1. weeeiiihh!!!! didnt know youre so into bigbang aahh! aku number 1 VIP fan ok! pls pls pls i really really hope i can skip classseessss!!!! aku nak pergi!!!
    ps - GD is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeehhh I thought I told you last time I like big bang? Haha. Let's get VIP passes! d:

    I like top and taeyang! I think tae yang can sing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u coming for this? we can go together!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. jyechi, yupz!! planning to go for this event. haha. awesome, let's go together! haha we'll keep updated bout this k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah really? then we're VIPs, if you know what that means xD
    aahhh personally i suka GD lah, haha macam fanboy only. jyechi ada kangtao for free tickets aah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what do you mean by VIPs? i don't think i get you. d: okla. we shall go in october! hahaha

    ReplyDelete