Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bee's Birthday Surprise

@MRT station to Raffles Place
 The Fullerton Hotel

Mirror gazing in the elevator
The best part of our room
Bee's birthday cake from Canele
Spread of gifts for the birthday sweetie
 A compilation by Michele. The Seven Heaven.
We had red nails!! 
And I love the bed! (: too good to just fall asleep.
Happy Birthday dearest Bee! Lovesss!
 Bee and the sling we got her from Promod.
My loveliest sistas!
 First shot. I wanted to do the same but couldn't stop myself from laughing and collapsed behind the teddy.
 Second shot. Kissesss xoxo
Toilet craze
Chilling out @ a Japanese dessert shop.
Clarke Quay
 Walk in the light
 Sunny evening
Bee!!!
Dinner @ Thai Express
Tatwei and Chuanbee
@Timbre, Clarke Quay
I love this place, seriously. We ended up with some self-induced drunkenness and returned straight to the hotel. I lost consciousness for a moment and woke up with a good midnight talk with the girls and this was what we could never have it purchased.
 They are cute, no?
 I collapsed right after I climbed up the bed but was awaken by the girls to take this picture so that all of us could have the same profile picture.
 This happiness is what money-can't-buy. It comes only from FRIENDS.
 The Founder bak kut teh
Chan Wei Pyng

Its taste lingers still. SLLUURRPPZ!
 The signboard says it all! (;
Our 3 scoops. Superlicious.
Sweetest
Moi.
The 3 mosquitos.
Now, the musketeers.
This is how I spell L.O.V.E.
 Jealousy. Bern stole my lova!!!
Moo-lahhh!! voucher.
Bee and the aesthetic serviette, conserving mother nature.
The couple.

The end of the best birthday surprise of the year. (: I miss you girls already.

2 comments: