Sunday, August 1, 2010

Should I consider an extreme makeover?

This is an abso random post while I have 25 minutes left before going out. The awesome weekend I had was too lengthy to talk about now, so I'll do just a short post this time. It's basically about the 5 defective features on my face. Call me vain but the 'XX' species are forever conscious about beauty, don't we? Beauty knows no pain (according to the TVB drama airing currently). Still, I'll deffo chicken out albeit given the choice to go for an extreme makeover like plastic surgery for free. Maybe I should start mustering my courage, huh? Just kidding, it has never invaded my thought about any operative procedures. The boldest shot I can compromise is braces. Even this, I've been whining about the physical as well as mental pain it has brought to me. Some of you would have known or noticed the flaws. I'll show you what they are after the jump break. You may stop reading here itself cuz they are ugly, it seems. d:



1. Wide forehead
 2. Triple layered eyelid on the left eye, I have a pair of big-small eyes
3. Sparse eye-lashes
4. Aquiline + Nubian nose
5. Uneven, obtruded teeth + braces

Ok, it's time to leave the house. Buhbyeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment