Friday, August 27, 2010

Chin and Muji's Birthdays

It is my kakanda kesayangan, Shazlin's 25th and adinda yang dikasihi, Mujahida's 23rd birthdays today. A very blessed birthday to you, darlings! Come to think of it, we've been sticking together as a group for almost 2 years already! Time flies indeed. I came to know these two lovely girls only after returning to Malacca and they are wonderful people.

So, we decided to have a malam muhibah to celebrate their birthdays and open fast together at Pak Putra for a Pakistani feast. Earlier that day, I had made plans with Chin to go for dinner together without telling her I had called the whole group to come along together with her makan-makan gang. Subi and Sharmie dated Muji on the other hand. But I guess everything turned out to be a no-surprise party. T___T Hope you guys enjoyed it though.
Kakanda Chin
Adinda Muji
 Birthday girls ((:
The 4 sistaz
Omg. I just realized Hassan acting 'cute' with a 'peace' sign. LOL
Forever caught with such gluttony look. T____T
Good thing I have Chin to do such act with me all the time. Hiakzz
Ok. Now F2's trademark : Lameness. By the way, did I tell you I came out with a new term? C7 that is. See, the dermatomal distribution for C7 nerve root is at the middle finger. So, instead of saying 'f*ck you', we're using 'C7 you' now. Ok lame. Whatever...
Written on the cake was HAPPY 'FUN' DAY CHIN & MUJI. Subi told me the Indians are superstitious when someone celebrates his/her birthday earlier. So YY came out with the idea of 'FUN', and god knows why.
With the girls.
 Cake lighting ceremony (is that what you call it?)
Blow baby blow.
Wish baby wish.
 Oppzz. Sorry Muji. It was partly my fault cuz I was the one who asked for extra piping cream from Secret Recipe. >.< I texted Subi and told her we got extra cream for Muji's face. >.<

After dinner, we had some pool side fun. Few of us returned to the sport's complex with the plan of throwing Muji into the pool. All of us were thrown eventually and had some real good fun. First was Muji who got pushed down by Steffi. Then Subi who was pushed by Siti and Sharmie? And there was a battle between me and Siti. She was pulling me and I was resisting effortlessly, like she's too tiny to move a big log, she fell into the pool with a slight push by Sharmie. Next was obviously me. T___T We were trying to get YY down as well, we ran and chased, caught his limbs but he jumped in to the water voluntarily. -___- Finally, Juen. Mr. Suhaimi was there to help us dump him in to the pool.
 Both of them splashed in together. It was really fun dipping and splashing after a filling dinner.
I was supporting Siti from drowning. The most humorous sentence she has ever said after falling into the pool was, 'You know what? I can't touch the ground!' We threw her at the deeper side apparently and boy, that made all of us ROFL. She had to tip-toe.
 Ok, I miss the pool. T___T
Cheerss! The eyeliner smudged my lower lid I became a zombie! Booh!

Thus, that was the party before we enter into final year. By hope or by crude, we'll make it through P2S1 this time and continue to be groupmates. All the best dearests!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH thank god i have to leave early :p

    ooo this is what uve been doing this morning. haha. thanks a lot wendy for ething. means a lot to me ;)

    luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha took a bit of time to do this and drawing the ortho diagrams.

    you should have come and join us at the pool! it was fun babe. haha.

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete