Sunday, June 6, 2010

Singaland

I was rather bored that afternoon when the impromptu decision about going to Singapore invaded my mind. See, the Singaland has always been everything about a shopping paradise to me. Till now, I can't comprehend why do the Singaland citizens cram the roads in Malaysia, i.e. Malacca, every weekend. I don't see a purpose if shopping became a reason for them to save. Being spontaneous at heart, I was in the tiny dot for a day.
I was doing my favorite activity around Bugis junction. My mom has an OG membership card and with a tight budget for the trip (still financially dependent on my parents, I had to save), I got myself this handbag, though I'm not a fan of Guess. The price is pretty affordable even after the high conversion rate.
The best purchase was something of my interest but totally out of expectation when my dad said YES! Absolute love!! Not my belonging but dad's. I could see the delight in him after I showed him the wonders of this semi-pro and god knows when he's so into photography, he's enthusiasted in fact, learning about angles and focuses today. Even my bro started snapping hundreds of pictures.
2010 Release, Nikon coolpix L110
Randomness during dinner.

Till then, Singaland. Shall revisit when I've saved up enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment