Sunday, June 27, 2010

Genting Highlands

I've just returned from a lovely walk, in a quintuple, and from altogether a wonderful day of perfect weather, good food, fantastic entertainment and excellent company. We had an escapade through the lush theme park of Genting Highlands.
McD for breakfast @ freaking 7am @ Bukit Jalil's bus station waiting for our bus to Genting.
 In the cable car.
 My lovely babes...
My travel partners. Subi, Siti, Muji and the only thorn among the roses, Yun Yaw.
If you've noticed, I look funny in all the pictures. I can't smile, eat nor talk properly all through the trip all because of the upper braces :(
 It was a sunny day and the weather was just nice when it got cloudy and breezy by evening.
Love this shot by YY.
Subieeee loveeeee....
 Queuing for our turns. Seriously, we spent more than half of our time queuing for the rides, but we had a good time chatting and teasing each other.
Boating.....
 Teddiessss!! I so love this giant teddy!! Can someone get me thisss, pwweeaassseeee???
While waiting for the rest to queue for the Celero Shot, I went wandering and bumped into a clown who made me a teddy balloon. I was just too timid for such thrilling rides, I kid you not, I skipped the Corkscrew too.
Bye people!! They were going up, up, up and DOWN!!!

 Me, Subi and Siti had some Teddy tales to tell.....
 We queued for more than an hour just for this!!
One of the best during this trip was to pamper ourselves with a splurge on good food during tea time. We went for the hi-tea @ Resort Hotel and the food was surprisingly awesome!
 @ the lobby of Resort Hotel
 London bus.
OK. I have no idea what's with the expression. -_-
I like Siti's teddy so much, I kept cuddling it.
'Hello, hello baby, you called? I can't hear a thing... Sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy..... Just a second it's my favorite song that's gonna play.....'

The end of our short runaway. A day to run free from the stress and all we had was fun. Pure fun and laughter. It was truly an awesome trip especially with these people who are just as crazy as I am. There were many funny cum embarrassing incidents throughout the trips. Nevertheless, the bonding with them was close, so close I'm certainly looking forward to the next trip together.  Though tiring, I never regretted doing this outing that refreshed my mind totally. Happy, just as I am.

4 comments:

  1. aiyah~~ i don't know u going genting. Should have given you my free voucher as I don't need it. Anyway, the picture quality is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha tenkiu tenkiu! (:
    aiks aiks.. nxt time if i'm going again sure i'll tell you first. hey and since when we have to chat via comment box and not face to face? d:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate hate hate!

    hahahahahhahaa.
    next time ill make sure ill follow y'all.

    wendy teach me how to make my picture as big as yours. cannot lahh! T__T

    ReplyDelete
  4. make sure you keep your promise! d: next friday we're free though.. *wink*
    photoshoot, jom!

    go to Setting > Basic > scroll right to the bottom and you can see Global Settings > Select post editor > Updated editor > Save settings

    ReplyDelete