Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day 20x

This man at the age of 53, plays the best role as a father to his children. He is a man of his words and bears much responsibility without a single whine about his burden. He is my father, that man who will introduce himself with this phrase. 'Hi, my name is Alan!' I think it's cute to hear him speak like this. Alan, from an etymology of being noble, I'm proud to admit that my father is just as its name suggests. Oh well, he's not in fame like any other celebrities, but certainly renown in our own bible of love, for he is such an awesome father to the family. To extend our love and appreciation, we had planned a delicious celebration and get-together on Father's Day.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!!! LOVE YOU LOTSS!!

Alvin and I met up with Peng Loong and Wei Wei later at night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment