Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sg. Petani, Day 3

The Registration of Marriage was held in Sg. Petani. We traveled from Penang, early in the morning to witness the ceremony. The 'in-laws' had invited us for breakfast at a famous dim sum restaurant. The third day of that for breakfast.
Second round of breakfast! We actually had our complementary buffet breakfast at the hotel before this. Such HUGE eaters we are.
 Passing the 'baton'.
But bigbro looking all tensed up!

The 'in-laws' insisted that we should stay for lunch and so happenly, the restaurant is located somewhere near where AikMunn is staying. I had a snappy 30mins meet up with him and he brought me for a ride around those places he hangs out, the lovely river and crispy durian puffs!
The bros purposely posed to let me snap their pictures, cuz they were teasing how much I like photography. Even uncle-in-law was laughing at me. -_-''
Buddy, Dr. Goh!!

-Closing chapter-

No comments:

Post a Comment