Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shopaholics back in action!

Spent the whole evening with bestie Soo at Dataran Pahlawan. It's been the longest time ever since we went shopping together. Just like the good old days in Manipal, we were two crazy shopaholics who would travel all the way to Mangalore on that 2 hours bus ride for shopping. We had no other alternatives then. So we did it again today! :) but nothing productive cuz we were too broke to even buy a thing. We were browsing at the shops for clothes and shoes. Chanced upon a couple of nice stuff but had to reluctantly place them back on the shelves. In a way, I was glad I didn't spend a single cent on unnecessary material. The only thing I bought was a flask from Starbucks which my momma told me to get for her when she happenly called me during that time.

We stopped by Nadaje for a drink and of course, their delicious cakes! Mille crepe and white choco cheese cake, we ordered. Sat there and we talked like never before. We're such girls who gossip about ourselves, our pasts, presents and futures. Anyways, we had to camwhore a tad while waiting for our food to be served. It's a feel-good day!

2 comments: