Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tag

Here's a set of questionnaire where my name had been tagged on facebook few months back. Just noticed it yesterday. Since I'm jobless now, I'll just do it!

Skin Care
What facial cleanser do you use?

I'm using 2 facial cleansers currently. I pick from my basket whichever that comes handy.
  1. Elemente USA hydrating facial foam(mom bought and told me to use it.)
  2. Bio-Essence Tanaka White gentle cleansing foam (decided to try this out after being influenced by Linda Chung's advertisement. And they were selling the value pack which comes with its clarifying softener. It was a good bargain I thought. Haha stingy like that)
What moisturizer do you use?
I'm using more than one product too. But considering myself as someone who's indeed lazy when it comes to applying facial creams, my stuff can usually last for a long time)
  1. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (just started using this 2 months back and the results were pretty satisfying)
  2. Kose Sekkisei Cream Excellent (mom passed me this after realizing how bad my skin became after returning from India)
  3. Shiseido Night Moisture Recharge Light (use it once in a while)
  4. Loreal Paris White Perfect Re-Lighting Whitening (almost left untouched)
How many times a day do you wash your face?
Twice. Morning and night.

Do you use eye makeup remover?
Yeah

If so, What kind?
St. Ives Cleansing Wipes (easiest way to wipe off make-ups, really! Like a baby using wet tissues)

Is your skin oily, dry, or combination skin?
Dry

What is the best part about your skin?
Urh...It's not oily? which I totally find it a hassle to have peeling skin.

What are your skin problems?
Dryness. Seriously peels when I'm dehydrated or there's a change of environment especially when I travel. Even within Malaysia, I find the same problem coming.

Makeup
What foundation do you use?

Loreal Paris White Perfect Pearl(Don't really use it unless there's a function or special dates)

What powder do you use?
Kose compact powder

What eyebrow pencil do you use?
Empro triangular ebrow (my aunt got me this and it's pretty easy to use)

What eyeliner do you use?
Shiseido liquid ombre-ligne fine eyeliner or The Face Shop Greentist Liquid Eyeliner
What is your favorite eyeshadow?
Change the 'is' to 'are'. Eyeshadows from Kose and Shiseido. I was a fan of eyeshadow before I knew how to use eyeliner. I don't really use them nowadays. Prefer to go simple.

What mascara do you use?
Estee Lauder or Empro or MAC(The fake MAC I bought from Manipal!! And the many lipsticks I purchased, remember? Gosh, Soo and I realized how we stupidly got cheated and bought so many that time. We only came to know about it after watching the video from Youtube on how to differentiate between a genuine and a fake MAC. I discarded all the lipsticks but kept the mascara cuz I think it's not that bad)

What are your favorite lipbalms/glosses/sticks?:
From L'occitane or The Body Shop

Hair
Do you color your hair?
Used to. But it has been black since a year ago.

What is your stylists name?
Don't know.

What is your natural hair color?
Black

Do you have a straightener?
No

Do you use a blowdryer?
Yeah but i don't use it.

What shampoo do you use?
Sunsilk. I'm not particular when it comes to hair products.

Do you use leave in conditioner?
No. Don't use at all.

Scents
What deodorant do you use?
I don't use deodorant either.

What body wash do you use?

The Body Shop Raspberry scented!! I'm extremely addicted to fruity odors.

What perfumes do you use or like? Name five.
I don't use perfumes. Dad bought me a set of Bvlgari's but not to my interest, sadly.

Jewelry
Are diamonds really a girl’s best friend?

Not really.

What is your jewelry essential?
Not particular about this.

What jewelry do you wear most?
Necklace

What jewelry do you crave most?
No comment.

Purses and Shoes
How many purses do you own?
One. I lost my purse that time. I was reluctant to buy another one and I managed to source out one from home. I'm using it now!

How many shoes do you own?
Uhhh... the list goes on and on...

Which pair is your favorite?
I like them all!

Who is your favorite handbag designer?
Coach. Not that I can afford one.

Who is your favorite shoe designer?
Charles and Keith

This or that;
Manolos or Jimmy Choos?
Ok. This part of the questionnaire is so not-for-me! I don't buy any of theirs.

Dolce and Gabbana or Chanel?
Theirs too.

Micheal Kors or Bebe?
Theirs too.

Louis Vuitton or Coach?
Coach. It's cheaper than LV and I prefer their designs. LV had that typical monogram I don't exactly fancy. But I don't hate it. So if I can afford one, why not?

Gucci or Prada?
No comment.

Miscellaneous

Favorite Magazine to read?
Cleo

Favorite nail polish?
The Face Shop. It's cheap!

Favourite Book?
Chick Lits

Favorite Band?
Urh....

Favorite Girly Movie?
Girly movie as in? Romance? I like them all as long as the storyline is good.

Are you high maintenence?
Haha. No I think.

Do you enjoy being a girl?
Of course!

Just realized this is such a lengthy post! Anyways, I tag whoever who's reading this now and tell me if you've done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment