Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tired but happy!

Am at a sleep-deprived state currently. First of all was the late night sleep to complete the 5 cases due this Thursday. Then having to wake up at an ungodly hour to attend theory classes in the campus was an agony to me. =( I'm really tired.

Met up with Peng Loong in the morning after class. He was in Melaka to accompany his father for a cataract surgery. So I picked him up from MGH and we went for a dimsum breakfast! (will be some time till I see you again, bro.)

Afternoon was the hardest time to pull through because we had to sit in for 3 hours of lecture. Crazyness. I was literally dozing off during the psychiatry class. -_- but the best part of today was I finally made payments for my digi nico!! When I told mom I wanna get another camera, I was overjoyed at her reply. "Go ahead and buy!". Then when I told her I passed ENT at the borderline marks. She responded, "Oh really then I will reward you with the camera but check with Alvin and try to get a good one don't buy the cheap one ok" My mom is just the among the few people who will pamper me like that. LOVE YOU MOM!! HUGS!!! One of the many things to look forward to this week when I get back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment