Friday, November 28, 2008

Pre christmas mood

CHRISTMAS!!!

Am in a pretty christmas-ie mood recently. Love it, love it! Blasted some carols over the speaker as loudly as I could go and the songs made me all way merrier(do not be fooled by that picture). This is so much fun. Am absolutely craving for Christmas shoppings and parties. This is gonna mark my third year being absent from celebrating the joyous occasion at home. Now, am miles apart from my loved ones. I missed the jolly and warm atmosphere at home. Those days when I used to enjoy the most romantic day of the year with my dearest buddies. Love it, love it! It had never been that wonderful since I came here. Christmas was just another lonely day. BUT, imma let myself enjoy to the fullest this year! It's going to be the best, I promise! Everything just seems so fuzzy and warm when I allow those sweet sounding tunes ring in my ears. Love it, love it! Sarah Connor's 'Christmas In My Heart' never fails to soak my eyes. Love it, love it!

*zaps back to the merry mood*

No comments:

Post a Comment