Monday, November 10, 2008

Sexy, I am not. Clubber, I am not.

I have to somehow admit that I'm not a clubber. Seriously not. I enjoy alcoholic beverages. Wines, vodkas, beers and cocktails. And so I even enjoy the feeling of getting drunk. Alright, perhaps I hadn't truly experience the bouts of doing one of those gimcracks as in when you get really drunk. Most of the time, I ended up dwelling in a profound sleep. Clubbing has always been in a sense of 'chaotic' to me. I'm more favorable of soft music, that's a fact.

Few days back, I went for a birthday bash. It was Chin Eu's birthday party at Blue Waters, a pretty renowned club here in Manipal. It was planned to be just a simple dinner. Majority left the place right after. Seeing my dearest buddy, Carol, who was in high spirited mood to get down to the dance floor, Soo and I agreed to stay back for a little while. Both the sweeties danced and rocked the hall while the usual sissy me decided to just sit down and watch as I worked-out with my camera. *smirk gleefully*

The way they got so well versed with their steps made me feel more like a handicap. My body stiffened whenever I tried to twist it. It just couldn't go swiftly. -_- Even when it comes to posing a sexy posture, I ended up having these friends bending my spines. Such an impairment to me. T_T. If you noticed from the pictures, my poses were often the oddest ones.

The verdict hence turned out to be a statement which says, "I'm not a clubber cuz I can't pose, I can't dance, I can't withstand punks and hip-hops and I'm not sexy." I did not yet feel par with my peers. BUT, I have the courage to present you with one of my aptitude. A whatever you call it, 'GOLD FISH'.

No comments:

Post a Comment