Saturday, November 22, 2008

Annual night

Batch-19 conquering the annual night

Group F of clinical posting

That evening was a joyous occasion. A night which everyone had been eagerly waiting for. The utmost grandeur event held annually to award our achievements and to celebrate our successes.

Had a splendid evening dressing and slapping on makeups for not only myself, but JJ and Steph as well. The dolling up game is perhaps one of my topmost favorites I absolutely enjoy. Dad bought me an austere, sleeveless, navy blue dress from OG, Singapore before I was back in India. Such a simple dress which I heart so much.

Two years of partial college life, I was awarded a certificate for an insignificant achievement. The 100% attendance. Implies to my dedication for attending a sum of 1104 hours of classes within these 2 years of boring Manipal. It wasn't for the intention of receiving the award that I attended every single lecture. I reckon I need to discipline myself better, if not for the sake that every hour of lessons here is costing me quite some money(as per the tuition fees paid by my parents). So there is no excusable reason for me to play truant. =)

Watched the prize giving ceremony cum performances as the glamor night proceeded with loads of laughters and heartfelt. Time trickles by so fast that when I came to realize it, the many things which had happened in my life had become histories of yesterdays. I thank God for his blessings, my parents and family for their continuous support, friends for their encouragements. I know my journey in this foreign land had taught me many of the wonderful things. We were pampered with a luxurious spread of lawn dinner later on. And last, but not least, 'PIKCHAS'!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment