Thursday, November 13, 2008

Missy Chikoo

It was nearly 3 weeks back when I went for a rejuvenating ayurvedic facial therapy at the hospital. It was my very first experience here in Manipal. Pretty shocking to me at first cuz albeit being in this modern era, the beauty therapist used the most fogyish method. Like boiling a pot of herbal remedies to steam my face under the shelter of a white cloth, covered over my head. @_@

I was merely complaining to the doctor about the unvanishable dark circles hovering under my lower eye lids. It's been ages though. And so the doctor suggested that I should try drinking more chikoo juice. I have no idea how chikoo works in vanishing dark circles. After googling, I'd only learned that it contains protein, fiber and minerals.

I've been hunting for chikoo juice all around Manipal. And coming to realize that chikoo milk shake tasted really mouthwatering. I even bought a kilogram of chikoo fruit the other day and before I could savor all of them, half the amount had gone rotten. T___T

So I suppose, having a pair of bright shiny eyes is almost impossible. T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment