Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Discovering me


In the process of discovering me, I realized how passive a person I've always been. Thinking that a problem is too toilsome for me to solve, it is merely a misconception. That's because I have lived within my own comfort zone for too long and refused to take a step out. For example, when love matters. Throwing myself in and out of L.O.V.E. in a repetitive fashion hadn't been a good practice nor had it brought me significant benefits. My outmoded brain waned the fact that it was no longer there or refused to adapt to changes. So that made me unhappy whenever I'm out of my bubble.

The recent change brought me to the actualization that I'm capable of adapting. And I'm doing well, in fact. I'm healing in such a pace that is beyond personal comprehension and even my dearest buddies are feeling proud of me this time. I'm not missing any bit of the past but looking forward to what lies ahead. Just like the picture above, my reflection may not fit into the outer large circle, but if you observe tentatively, it is not so for the inner small circle where my reflection fits perfectly well within with much more room for me to grow! Similarly, the previous love may not contain me thoroughly, but there will certainly be one which will accommodate the big big me. I'm happy that it has all been in the past and I'm embracing the current freedom with infinite happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment