Monday, December 8, 2008

Totally random

A beam of the early sunlight crack through the windows. Rubbing my eyes gently, I fumbled for the cellphone. 7.56am. That was pretty early for a day when I can have a break, a holiday! Squeezed my eyes shut while I tried to fall back into dreams. 8.15am. I was still wide awake. Forced myself outta the cozy comfort of quilt and mattress and so here I am now, strumming my fingers on the keys.

I found that tempting picture while looking through the photo album. Some cupcakes for dad's 51st birthday. Mom and I baked that moussey Tiramisu and we decided to mould them into tiny cupcakes. I named them 'Strawberry on Snow' which I thought will be a perfect symbolization for 25th Dec. Am totally missing mom's bakings, especially when Christmas is drawing nearer. If only I could be home on this festive season, I'm sure to put on pounds. =) But only when I come to realize it, am less than 3 months away from home now! *hops around merrily*

Am so busy during the weekdays that I could hardly fork out time for myself. Quality time to be rested and enjoyed. Yet over the weekends, I completely rejuvenated my tired body and mind and am feeling so refreshed for the moment. Thank God. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment