Friday, June 3, 2011

More, each passing day

I'm supposed to be in a honeymoon posting but it seems like I don't really have much time left to slack. Exam is just two and a half months away and I have so much to read! I've been touring the medical wards, practicing short cases during my free time, bedside teaching with Dr. Anoop at night (yes, 7.30pm!) and reading as much as I can afford to. Intense spirit of kiasu-ism displaying on the other side of my true colors. Sigh. I really need to pass this exam and get out of this place as soon as possible. ):

Had a fall while my friends and I were walking, laughing and talking to Prof. Mv when I tripped on a stone and thud! I was on the ground (tarred road some more). That was really painful and embarrassing! Luckily the girls were around to clean and do dressing for the wounds. I didn't know there was a huge crowd until someone came and told me I had no defense mechanism at all cuz I literally fell flat on the ground! Damn! Such a ungraceful fall and I had abrasions at my elbows, knees and palms. T.T Please, don't leave scars...

Enough of all these uneventful situations. It's Friday again! Will be in KL today to get dearie his birthday pressie and going back home on Saturday to meet my dearest sis! I'm a hopeless romantic but when it comes to buying gifts, I'm really dumb. So, any suggestion?? I'm missing him so crazy much now I can't think. Guess it's true, absence makes the heart grows fonder. That's exactly what I'm feeling currently!! ): Time to sleep it off. I'm so sleepy....

Sorry for sounding so mushy, but I really love him in every single way including those flaws that keep me puzzled. :D Hopefully this is just the beginning of the many more birthdays I wanna celebrate for. Sweet dreams, readers! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment