Monday, June 20, 2011

Talk or not

My mom knows me best. She knows that I'm someone who will not initiate a call because I'm always expecting her to call on normal days. Whenever I made a call, she'd know that I have something bothering me and yes, she'd somehow lead me into sharing my problems with her. I think mom is right about me. I don't make unnecessary calls unless I'm in a brooding frame of mind.

After several days of contemplating what I should have done, I made a call today. The matter has been stalking my thoughts and I really wanted to bring it up yet I still failed in the end. At some point, I realized there ain't much to talk about and I ended the call briefly. If only the other party was like mom who'd guide me into sharing, things would have been easier. Indeed, communication is not as easy as it seems. Tell me this is not a communication breakdown, please. ):

1 comment:

  1. Talk. be frank and talk it out instead of going round and round in circles. it wont surmount to anything. that s the whole point of communication isn't it? To get the msg across.

    ReplyDelete