Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flipflop Ella

My greatest joy of the week is meeting Ella! She's such a cutie, omaigawd! And she says the darndest things!! Spotted her talking to dad outside Pastrypro while her momma was paying at the counter.

Chibeepork: Hello, what's your name?
Ella: Flip flop (pointed at her flip flop)
Chibeepork: Huh? What's your name?
Ella: Flip flop!!

Me: Hi flip flop, do you want sweets?
Ella: No!
Me: Do you want chocolate?
Ella: No!
Me: Do you want toys?
Ella: Yes!! (hopped around and ran to my embrace)


Me: Come Ella, smile at the camera..
She'd look at the picture every time we snapped one.
Me: Who's this?
Ella: (pointed at her own picture) Ella!

Kids are so adorable, sometimes I wished to be a pediatrician just for their sake. Well, who knows, perhaps I will? It's definitely going to make me feel like a small hero, feeling the familiar clutch of a child on my leg like a koala! Simply too adorable, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment