Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rapunzel is a Blonde

Maybe I'm a dreamer who lives in a world of fairy tales, I find the movie, Rapunzel/Tangled indeed astounding! The storyline isn't quite the same as what I read from the book, but this movie is certainly hilarious and magical and I could feel it! I always wonder long after happy ever after, what happens next? Guess it doesn't really matter cuz the ending phrase of 'ever after' assures happiness. I'm so in the spirit to go for a second for I'm still stuck in my own dreamland after the first. On a happy note,

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

-Tangled, I See The Light-

Hanging out with this group of people (Senk Chung, Shao Sze, Lingesh, Elaine) wasn't at all foreign since we're no stranger to one another. We had our occasional catch-up though we're in different postings now. It's not often we get to do so and I sure did enjoyed myself very much during the casual dinner and movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment