Friday, December 17, 2010

Between

In between is a very difficult process. Neither this nor that. Stepping out from a feeling and falling into another is not often easy. The interval is in fact the hardest period, I guess. The flavor of letting go something we've loved to get to the other side will no doubt catch our hearts in bitterness. It's sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of this life starts with goodbye. It's about closing one of the sweet chapters to experience another new chapter which we have no idea where it's heading. When we're actually standing at this crossroad, there's a choice we gotta make. Take a reverse to where we came from or head forward to where there's no definite answer. Perhaps it's about taking chances.

I took a chance to explore the new road and waving goodbye to the old. I'm lucky, the new path soars my heart every time I catch a glimpse of it now.

Please, build this path for as long as I'm allowed to walk. I don't want another crossroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment