Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Feast

The annual Christmas activity would be a feast with my little brothers and this Christmas hadn't been an exclusion though the celebration came 2 weeks earlier. We'd rebelled and passed over church service that night. XD It was a pleasure to have Wei Wei with us for this simple yet heart-warming dinner. :D On the other hand, missing Mei Cher who's right there freezing in Korea but having received her postcard was a delight! Pauling was supposed to join us too but our timings clashed, so we can only see her during CNY. We anyhow had lotsa great fun!
May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout! :D

2 comments:

  1. haih...seeing you again on Xmas eve, why would I ever feel lonely? bahaha...

    p/s: let's eat meatball on Xmas eve....lol ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha exactly! You have me on the eve! :D

    I hate you la. I got to eat only 1 biji that day.

    ReplyDelete