Sunday, December 19, 2010

Narnia

Saturday was quite a bore. Not quite, but indeed. I productively cooped myself in the room with lots and lots of sleep since Friday morning, like I'd been sleep deprived for weeks. The intention to study failed miserably as usual. Rawr!!! Oh by the way, I learned something new. 'RAWR' means 'I LOVE YOU' in the dinosaur's language. But why?! I thought a lion roars? Like you know in Narnia, Aslan roars majestically. Haha. Okay, forget it.

I ended the last 5 minutes of Saturday watching The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Rushed to get the tickets with Yw 20 minutes before the 11.55pm show and we were just in time for it! Initial part of the movie was a pretty draggy until it got slightly more interesting towards the end. Was anyhow a wonderful night to fill the weekend with some fantasy and having a great friend to watch together. Oh, I like Reepicheep! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment