Monday, December 20, 2010

Daorae Korean Restaurant

Had been craving for some fine Korean cuisine over the past few days and hence the visit to 다오래 한국 식당 (Daorae Korean Restaurant). This is the best Korean cuisine I had so far in Malaysia since the last time in Korea. I got my 'carnivorous' friend to come with me for the BBQ and we were too ambitious as usual, we ordered more than what out stomach could contain. We order sut-bulgogi and pork special for the BBQ, bibimbap and kimchi jjigae.
The complementary side dishes in a typical Korean dining.
Sut-bulgogi
This is how Koreans eat the barbequed meat wrapped in lettuce and dressed with sweet sauce. Add in some rice and kimchi. Taught to me by my Korean tour guide.
Then, stuff the whole lettuce into your mouth till the cavity pops!
Alright. Isn't that a little too much for meal for two? :D Lesson learnt: Never be too ambitious if you think two sets of meat are not enough. Gone was my diet for a week.

1 comment: