Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines on Chinese New Year

It's been a real blessing to be home for Chinese New Year. To do visitation with the extended family and the obvious reason for gathering and catching up. These are times of priceless hours spent on rare days. There isn't anything better than this, is there? Like meeting up the many whom I missed dearly, endowing warm embraces, exchanging experiences and learning to know that everyone is doing well. In addition, what is Chinese New Year without good food and angpau? *winks* Tried my best to avoid junkie, but still ended up with multiple sores and ulcers.

I have tonnes of photos to be uploaded, but grant me time. Been really busy recently and I'm seriously in a sleep deprived state now. I had barely 4 hours of sleep daily. So pardon the tired looking eyes.First day of CNY. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Best wishes for the year ahead. It's my year of tiger.
San yi a.k.a. a-ping yi
Baby cousin
Poser wannabe but failed!
Xiao yi. She's my beauty advisor.Naomi dear.
Michelle sweetie.
Grandma love and Michelle sweetie. We were at my grandaunt's house.
Lastly, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! (belated) My gift to all of you this year! TEDDIES! They're my favorite, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment