Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Lovely 23rd! (round 5)

It's a week to a month since my birthday and the celebration is still going on due to my uber hectic posting. But the good news coming to your knowledge is, I'm done with my end of posting examination! So I'm abso-free for the time being. Finally, some quality time spared for myself with a night of stillness within this bustling town in bits and pieces. The concern is, I can't get any happier than this when everything seems to move in that proper frequency I needed. How remarkable is that. :)

Alright, a special thanks to Bing Chi for throwing such a soothing post birthday and post EOP celebration. We'd been delaying our date until we're both free today. Took us a while, while we were encircling the town thinking of where to go and decisively chanced upon a Nyonya cum Western Bistro, called Taragon. It's a restaurant located by the riverside that has a totally romantic ambient. It was great to catch up and do the gossip, especially when the surrounding was enhancing. An elegant night accompanied by live sentimental oldies by Aloysius Kessler. It was as though we'd been to Paris and Rome. Somewhere I'd been in my dreams that is. :p
Appetizer: Half a dozen of fried fresh oyster. I like this, taking into account I'm not a person who fancies raw food. Picture blurry.
There, OYSTER!
Miss Chang
Miss ZW
Cendol for dessert. Me likey. Really. I think it's the best I'd ever tasted. Much better than that from Jonker Street.
The founder of Taragon who was constantly walking to us and asking for a feedback about the food. We politely replied, 'It's good!' He then requested us to promote Taragon to our friends and here you go, the advertisement. And that's the 10% discount voucher we got from him. I have no idea why were we even holding the leftlets, just for the sake of promoting?

That's all about it. Thanks dearie Bing for the treat. Muakkkzzzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment