Thursday, February 4, 2010

Twitter

Was randomly clicking through Joshua's twitter when I saw something which caught my attention. A picture of myself in his 'Following' column? Wow!! Then came the subsequent query, 'But, I have a twitter account?' Double Wow!! Must have been ancient years ago and I'd forgotten cleanly about it. It's basically I found me in twitter. Funny.

*clicked on my own profile picture eagerly in curiosity*

Alright, was caught in a qualm after reading those tweets I posted almost 2 years ago and realized how teary I had been in the past. I fought hard with my biological hard disk trying to recollect the causes to those uneventful days. While amnesia just refuse to harbor in me, I suppose I know it well the etiologies behind the drama. No one knows it better than I do, of being immature and naive. It's hard to comprehend how I'd even tweeted on stuff like that.

I won't deny, I'm a cry baby myself ever since young. Yeah we're supposed to do our laundry once in a while to keep the gland functioning. Okay. I'm stuck at this point, forgetting my initial intention when I started writing this post. Anyways, that's what life is all about. Being bipolar periodically. Trapping in mixture of depression and mania but not to the extremes of impaired daily activities. It's a healthy practice I would say. Moulded me into a tougher individual. I still fail to figure out the immaturity in me 2 years ago but well, it doesn't matter because life gets better as the days go by.

I'm certainly glad and thankful that my mind is persistently filled now by people who managed to carve a smile on me all day long. It seemed to me like the bad days had completely faded and the good times are intensified. I still do my laundry, nonetheless they are tears of joy. This feeling of happiness, I love it just the way it is for I'd never been through a journey as wonderful as this.

(click on the thumbnail to maximize the tweets if you're curious, but I can assure you, they are all boring.)

3 comments:

  1. I somehow Love Twitter. :P

    Probably knowing that most people I don't know are on Twitter and that allows me to express myself freely. Ü

    and p/s: I've never seen youcry, at least during our high school days :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cindy dear, yeah I guess none knew about my twitter. Haha highschool days were the best. The good old times I'd with you guys. Absolutely no excuse for me to cry about. LOL. Will see you soon during CNY! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete