Friday, February 5, 2010

Chill-out After Four

We did the norm of being kiasu. Rushing off to the largest Aeon Jusco on its first day of operation right after class and did our own classic shopping there. Wheee!! I got myself a retro-style-handbag. Had our dinner at Pizza Hut and it made me abso bloated now.
Munch munch. Chin, Zana, Radzi, Syah.
My favorite J.Co Donut's there too! Chin and I were tempted to share a box of 2 dozens baby donuts cuz they looked simply too adorable! Greedy people. Those tiny donuts are still sitting nicely in the box waiting to be chewed. Seriously need to go on a crash diet after this for I'm in a overnourished state now.
Admiring the baby donuts with our faked out expressions.

2 comments:

  1. Crash Diet?
    Just get on the Treadmill!
    Healthy Lifestyle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Never mention anything to me about exercise. I'll just reject. XD haha

    ReplyDelete