Friday, February 12, 2010

Elegance and Rock

I would describe this post in a very superlative manner since my command in vocabulary is almost zero. It'll sound like, I had the MOST/UTMOST/ULTIMATE happening night! Yeah, cool like that.

The writer herself had been granted the honor to a fine dining at Sirocco, Holiday Inn with the dearest king of... let's call it country X. A posh dining I could say, like I was flabbergasted by the atmosphere and calmness. It's an uttermost lovely night to be chilling out in this fashion. Oh, how I loved it.
Smoked Salmon topped with a cheesy baked oyster, dished with potato and fringed with its best sauce. But I just wasted the oyster cuz I was getting sick of it after consuming a quarter dozen the day before. Or maybe I was in fear of aphrodisiac food. :X OK, that was a pun.
King of X's steak and the baby lobster in a lateral position dished with potato. Took a bite and it's yummilicious!! :) Seemed like I dined with an empty chair. The king was so shy he had to escape my focus. :( Check out the couple behind! That lady is pwweeettttyyyy!!! :)))

After dinner, we were there at Pure Bar for a celebration, post annual night party with the student council's committees.
Steven, also my brother, also the council president.
With Sulin and Kit Sze. See they looked good in cheongsam.
Beh who was looking at i-don't-know-where.
Take 1: With Poh Hock with my lousy photography skills.
Take 2: He does a better job than me
With Wei Hao
With Shaun. We had the spirited away look. Ding Xin's skills, that is.
Kent and Shaun

Take 1: Kent's eyes half closed.
Take 2: I looked retard?
Verdict: Ding Xin's not a good photographer!
Sober after 2 bottles. Chehhh!!!

It's a good good year to end with before CNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment