Sunday, February 7, 2010

Downtown Shopaholics

I know. I'm supposed to be slogging hard for my end posting next Wednesday but I skived off and went shopping with the babes instead. Tze Huei, Poh Fong and Xin Ci. We'd planned to do some final touch up before Chinese New Year aproaches. With Tze Huei. Take 1 before meals. The hungry look.
Poh Fong x Xin Ci
Take 2 after meals. The satisfied look.
Cheezzzeee they're dressed in the shades of red!
We strayed from our routes and ended up here. The fort.
Walls. They're my favorite.
Halfway walking, we bumped into Mr. Cai Shen Ye and took a picture together.
And this beautiful tree reminded us about the AVATAR.

Our second stop. Aeon Jusco. Got the leggings and tube top I wanted. Awesome. It's really cool to go shopping with these babes cuz we just fall ignorantly into the same shops and browse for the same stuff. We headed for a drink after that and tomorrow morning, we have a date for a dimsum brunch. -xoxo-

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Is this Fort Cornwallis, Penang? The fort and wall structures definitely reminds me of FC at Penang! I was there just last weekend for work and play Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. No babe. It is A'Farmosa. The gate behind Dataran Pahlawan.
    Oh really? I'd never been sight seeing in Penang though.

    ReplyDelete