Friday, August 5, 2011

And teardrops keep falling...

I've been there before and I just can't let go.
The memories and pain of the hurt I know.
Now deep in the night, and there's passion inside.
Dare I follow my heart?

An innocent smile, then a walk in the night.
Then it's dinner at home served with candlelight,
And it's been quite a while since I felt good inside.
Dare I follow my heart?

Do I feel something special inside of you?
Do I know what you really think of me?

And the raindrops keep falling into my heart,
and I just can't deny what feels so right.
Do I let myself go and feel the rain,
or should I play with caution and refrain?
Whatever I do, when it comes to you, 
I know sometimes love plays the part of a fool.

I know what's in store though I can't say much more.
A chance worth the taking has opened its door,
and I can't say I love you, 
and I can't say I don't,
but I do wish I knew. 

Part of a Fool
-Juwita Suwito-

No comments:

Post a Comment