Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm weird cuz I hate goodbyes

Five years of lessons in medical school had finally come to an end. Well, I was supposed to be glad but surprisingly, I'm not. Daily whinings about attending clinics and classes were just obligatory when I thought doing a customary task bores me quite a lot. In fact it does. Today's the first day of study break and I kinda missed going to class the moment I opened my eyes this morning. Surprisingly, it was only 7 am and I realized I have sufficient allowance to slumber for the day. I did anyway. It was somehow a different feeling because this is not a break from study but a study break. Stress is always there and there's no way I can avoid it at the moment. I do miss going to the clinics yet I never want to have them again.

Yesterday, I had all the fun that I needed with my groupmates since that was our last day of class and we were done with our end posting in Family Medicine. Had the most contented afternoon lunching Thai food and a long conversation after that. Before heading home, we decided to drop by Jonker for cendol and some mischieves. We were the big kids (where the summation of our ages comes to a quarter century) doing kiddo stuffs. *applause*


As for dinner, we had our usual end of posting dine out with our honorable guest, Dr. Anoop, who will be leaving the college tomorrow. ): Medicine posting was fun whenever he conducted a class, with all the 'lubdub' sound he made was really funny. I shouldn't get any more emotional seriously, but I can't help it! I don't want to leave these people I met here! ): I'm weird cuz I hate goodbyes... sigh... but life goes on. That's a reminder I keep telling myself that better days are coming ahead and I shall not stay stagnant at this point of life. And the good news is I'm moving on, and again, come what may...

No comments:

Post a Comment