Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baboon House

Hello!! I'm 99% done with M.B.B.S.!! It's a good news, but the bad is the final 1% is the hardest to pull through cuz it'll be clinical long and short cases. )): *palpitation*

Today was the last day for theory paper and well, it was so far so good (can pass lah!), except for MCQ2 which was really a screwed up one! There's a two weeks Raya break in between before I undergo the final one third of this exam with uber high mortality rate! Sighh, God I just need to passssss, pretty please!!!!

Mini chillout time with Soo and Tornglei after the depressing paper was seriously curative and without realizing, we spent the whole afternoon chatting about all girlish matters!! Counting the number of regrets and amount of things we'd missed during these five years of studies. This is gotta be good life if everyday was just like this - sipping our favorite teas, waiting for sunset in the west with no worries anchoring our minds. Sadly, the facts of life gave us an awakening call and took us away from our solaces. I dislike coming back to reality when I know my life is nowhere near paradise. Pathetic but real.

TL's a strong girl to me. A very strong one actually. Her determination and courage are the two main elements I truly admire. I came to my senses hearing other people's experiences and realized how trivial mine was, or should I say, I was just too fragile? It kept crossing my mind that all of us had our own fair share of problems but why did I always fail to tackle mine?? Seems like I have so much more to learn from these people around me. Life goes on after all. There's no way for us to look back on our youths and wonder when those years have gone while time is a real and constant motion, always rolling us along. I'm gonna give faith a fighting chance until I'm settled with the current wave! It's a comfort to know that sometimes we live with lots of regrets and misses yet they will all come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment