Friday, July 22, 2011

Moroccan Night

The annual Lagenda Night was certainly given two thumbs up! Firstly cuz we earned ourselves a day of holiday and secondly, the night was really fun for a temporary pause from studies and stress. Past two weeks had been quite a nightmare dealing with whatever I ought to at this point of life and I swear this is gonna be the toughest ordeal to ever pull through. I'm trying hard to juggle between studies and emotions. So, ask me no questions I tell you no lies. My little faith is still burning.

The evening was themed the 'Moroccan Night'. Talk about Moroccans, I seriously bore no knowledge about their dressing prior to this. Alright, prolly Alibaba and Aladdin?? That was all I knew and certainly had no time to play dress up with my friends when I only decided to attend the event a couple of hours before it started. And I'm really thankful my religion doesn't require me to wear a headdress. Pun not intended. But I really look horrible when I tried wrapping my big head with a shawl!! Crap, I could just topple upside-down laughing at my 'tudungfied' face. This will be the last event in my medical school life. It's really scary to know what's coming ahead when you have nothing else to look forward to but exams. )):
Under-dressed Huiming and Wendy vs. well dressed Michelle
Powerpuff??
So not Moroccan except for Michelle
Wany's white shawl.
My housemate, Koonling. Oh am totally loving Michelle's gorgeous eyes. Sighhh dark circles and eyebags are my worst enemy now. Should have slapped on some make up but was too lazy to do anything for the evening.
Wany! She's blur but she's nice!
Chernlin and Michelle.
Huixin has a super good memory I wished to have too )):
Wheeee~~ I feel so tall that night ^.^
Shidan and Syah.
I sat beside these two for two years in Manipal, Karthik and Kritika and believe me, they have a most dramatic friendship I'd ever witnessed. From the day they started fighting at Year 1 and became foes, and I was awkwardly their middle person, and how they eventually patched things back and now, ahermmm... Amazing I tell you!
Khaveen. So he's one mate I'll have in Sungai Petani if I get posted there!
Me: Did you lose weight?? Naveen: Is it better or worse?? Me: It accentuates my chubbiness!! Naveen: -__-
Veno, the best class rep.
Dr. Anoop!! My favorite lecturer!! He's leaving the college soon.. how sadddd!!
Jiahong. Ohh I just realized we wore tops of the same hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment