Friday, July 15, 2011

Jia Hong's 26th


Hello! It was the big boy's birthday! Happy Birthday Jia Hong! And we little kiddos made him wear all sorts of funny accessories like the party hat, mask and whistle! Big boy Jia Hong was really sporting though he did sulked a bit. We've been groupmates for almost a year and he's like our big brother whom I think is fun to be with. So that was the second last birthday party we got to do before we graduate ): I'm sure I'll miss these people all the more and it's really sad to be away from them once we proceed into the next chapter of our lives. I'll never meet the same people again. ): I'm anxious to know what's coming up next in my life. Will I be adapting well to work? Will I regret the decision I made? Will everything be in control? Will things turn out the way I want? What if it doesn't? So many questions! (: But I guess, a mystery without a clue is always God's mastery. I shall live with my decision! Do it well, Wendy!! Hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment