Friday, July 8, 2011

To: Miss Tan Pauling

Dearest Pauling,

I finally got to read the postcard! :D Such lovely greetings from Gold Coast! Wanted to send one in return but I'm really busy these days so I'll reply here, okay? Since you won't be active on Skype nor Whatsapp. I suppose you're still reading my blog? :D

Awww.. so envious of you! 5 weeks of holiday for you, no wonder so many albums being uploaded on Facebook. Hehe must be having your sweet honeymoon there huh? I was thinking how awesome it'd be to be a student there. Haha! Nice pictures by the way and a couple of familiar places I'd visited in Melbourne and Perth. That was so long ago, even I don't remember where I'd been. Maybe it's time to revisit huh?! Please don't return so soon, alright? Till I've saved enough money. d:

Sad to say, I'm still a student when I received this postcard. Hopefully I'll graduate in another 2.5 months (by hope or by crude, I must!) So you'll start work end of this year? Don't worry. 4 years will pass just like that. Remember the deal we used to talk about? You be my nurse if I do have a clinic on my own? Hehe I'll be the most relaxing boss you can find. d: I have not decided where I want to apply. Anywhere up north I guess. Don't plan to stay back in BP. Will deffo let you know once I've made up my mind. Too many uncertainties at the moment that I don't really wanna think about till I'm done with my exams. Sigh tough tough. ): Life is seriously stressful at every stage with never ending worries. ): I just wanna get out of this boring chapter.

Hey Miss Pau, I think I'm really missing you a lot as I'm typing this. If only you were here for a pillow talk!! ): I really have so much to tell you. Ok, hoping for you to come back ASAP now! Haha. You have all the good food here! Everyone here is fine I think. Loong is happily missing WeiWei who's currently in the land full of liver (Liverpool). And Khaihong, I don't know if he got through the interview. (KKH, please update yourself when you read this ok, kthxbai!) Meicher is enjoying life in Korea. I'll be visiting her after my exams. So, that's basically what I know. Been so busy till I could hardly have a catch up with them either.

Alright, I'll stop here first. Till I hear from you again. Best wishes to you too and God bless! Take care! Lovesss.

With lotsa hugs and kisses,
Wendy
8/7/11

3 comments:

  1. First to reply! So I won the award to go Australia with Wendy right? haha..

    okok, now update myself. Start work this coming tuesday (12 July), will based in Puchong UOB Bank most probably.

    Since you'll start work very soon I'll get a UOB credit card for you. Those black colour one..haha. Hope to have a chance to chat with u all la (don't say hope to see you soon bcos I see you usually too rushing, no time to talk).

    If you really go Kedah, I'll miss you too. You really don't have to worry about this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy: I was here to reply last night, but somehow i couldnt sign in to reply. hmm..

    So nice of Wendy written a post for me (: lovely! Yeah, its really fun down under, even just driving on the road is nice enough, can see wild cows, horses and sheep. come revisit again!

    2.5 months not that long, u're gonna be fine, time flies. u'll miss this moment when u look back few years later.

    I'll be back soon, end of the year after i done with my sch work. not sure when can go back bp, will be posted to new ward i guess, then sister is getting married end of the year too. come visit sg again? hehe.. enjoy urself in korea! i love kimchi (:

    best wishes for ur final ok. Huggies!

    Kkh: Hey, i am a loyal customer of UOB lerh! any special discount or interest? how come u work in bankkk? i tot u did engineering? anyway, good luck with ur work!

    Pauling

    ReplyDelete
  3. KKH, haha i knew it! cuz you're always the first to read all my blog posts! eh you're going to puchong? aishh why not penang?? btw, help me get credit card? you help me pay my bills also kay?? d: i'm still a pauper wen i start work wor. i'm back in bp this weekend. maybe i'll see you in church tonight? hehe

    Pauling, this is the least i can do since i don't have the time to send you a return card. hopefully i'm still having holidays when you come back. then i'll drop by sg to visit you. hehe. i know i'll miss my student life alot, my friends especially. but right now, just getting too sick of it. sigh and getting more stressed up as the days go by. ): anyway, tell me if you want anything from kimchi land! Thanks for the wishes! hugsss!

    ReplyDelete