Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's next?

It irks me when life is going stagnant, as though I have nothing to look forward to and whatever I do is a routine. Somehow I'm led to a desperate desire to leave this place and look for a brighter sunshine out there. I know plainly this might be a regretful yearning, like how my seniors had brain washed me with their experiences. It's the least I can expect to prevent myself from being too pessimistic for I'm often a victim of let down, especially when I'm on high hopes. Consequently, the best way to combat my motionless life is to reanimate it with a change of environment and lifestyle. I so can't wait to graduate and start my working life. Somehow at this point of time, being a student for too long is indeed depressive.

Dear Lord, send me to where my heart is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment