Sunday, March 6, 2011

시크릿 가든

I'm still infatuated at the aftermath of a Korean romance. Secret Garden is one remarkable drama to be watched. I don't remember when was the last time I had such eagerness to finish a drama or even got fervent over the storyline, but certainly, it's been a while. I laughed hard on the first day and the on the second day, I started sobbing. Before the third day ended, I was all into the scenes with much sympathy and empathy. Such an innocent passion I had for this story that dumped me into bouts of ups and downs.

Have you ever been smitten by a romance which hardly exist, or maybe, has never existed? Like a play that portrays the greatness of love from a guy who would sacrifice for a girl despite being objected? Isn't this an emblematic content from a Korean director? Yes and it keeps me wondering if love does happen this way in reality or if our lives could be just like what is rendered. I asked and people told me it never happens, yet I was often enamored by these leading characters and went in search of perfection. Well, we're all envious of such a storyline, aren't we? So why we do not practice what has been preached in a drama and get a flawless life? Is it really gonna be that tough?

Damn, the scenes are all clogged in my flashbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment