Saturday, March 26, 2011

Undisclosed Desire

"This is yet another classic maneuver to avoid emotional intimacy. I penned down my feelings because I lack the courage to tell you this. I want to let you in on a little secret. My disguise is so thin, I'm surprised you haven't seen right through me. There were times when I had the urge to tell you how happy I was whenever we talked. I don't know how you had made me felt so, you are just special. You make me laugh uncontrollably, feel indefatigable when I'm tired, encouraged when I'm discouraged, delighted when I'm bored and optimistic when I'm pessimistic. I'm uncertain if I should tell it to you, but I guess it's okay if you do not know cuz I doubt you feel the same way about me. If only you'd known how much I look forward to our meteor shower date, thank you for that offer. This should remain as an undisclosed desire till the day my doubt about what you feel about me is cleared. On that day, I'll show you this. I'm still hoping on something I call it, come-what-may."

1 comment: