Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I iz happy, I iz sad

I don't know what is it that I'm feeling. I can't make up my mind what is it that I want. Because I always lose the things I like, I'm not even confident to speak out now. I don’t mind when conversations get a little boring. I don’t mind when we’re chatting and run out of things to say. It doesn’t matter to me because I finally realized that every moment spent doesn’t have to be breath-taking as long as it makes you feel comfortable. At some point it feels miraculous, next I doubt I can be so lucky. If given a month to decide on a reward, what's the best gift one can ask for? I have an answer yet I can't bring myself to say it. I've never done this, not even once and I do not know how? One month will probably be a hiatus filled with emptiness and hesitation, so just let it be. After all, who am I to decide the outcome?

Arghhh... this is a crappy, cheesy and silly but I guess I'll miss his presence

I iz happy, I iz sad, I iz happy, I iz sad, I iz happy, I iz sad.


Okay, something to keep me enlightened apart from those sticky feelings. Mulberry!! I can't take my eyes off Tillie, the pale blue washed denim!! Seriously, I'm so gonna get that prototype of elegance when I start earning. Or simply any bag from Mulberry. They are just too gorgeous I can't resist. :D :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment