Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekend with darlings.

The long awaited weekend runaway ended so quickly. I'm absolutely missing my traveling partners now. Few weeks back, Mei Cher and I planned to travel Penang over the weekend but that plan did not work out due to some unavoided circumstances, we ended up in Ipoh which was certainly awesome. I was so excited knowing Bern could come along and offered me 2 nights of sleepover at her place in KL. All the lovely pillow talks with her made me felt so good I wished it was forever.
We ordered Domino's that evening and chilled out for the entire night. Mei and Chris came to pick us up the next morning and off to Ipoh, we headed!

My uncle and aunt were there to host us, providing us a proper shelter, brought us for food and even treated us for every meal. The best host ever.

Brunch at Foh San Dim Sum. Food there was pretty good but not to my delight. Probably because I'm not much a 'dim sum' person but the old school setting was beautiful.

We went shopping at Ipoh Parade just to pass time and allow the brunch to be digested before our next meal, the Ipoh's famous 'nga choi kai'.

After lunch, we decided to go home for a rest since there wasn't much to do there besides food and more food. Tea break time. Aunt served us a salted chicken and egg tarts. That evening, we came up with plans about making our itinerary more interesting and fruitful and so the idea of going clubbing at night surfaced. We were all prepped us for the nigh, dolling up like any other girls would do.

Uncle and aunt brought us for dinner at the food court at Simee and then dessert at the town. Food was so good, I nearly died from an orgasmic spasm with these delicious affairs!!


After dinner, I drove them out for the night which had been planned. Felt so proud of myself cuz I actually knew the roads in Ipoh! We headed for the clubs but to our disappointment, none of them caught our attention. We finally made up our minds to chill out at somewhere quieter and we found the place. Josephine which has a perfect ambience for a drizzling night like this with a glass of pina colada just turned the evening Christmassy. I love it!

Time flew without realizing that it was already 1am and we had to leave. Got back home for a good rest and the next morning, we did the most impossible thing in life. Waking up at 7.30am to go marketing would never be a chore for girls like us. But we did it! The hunt for strawberries in the market wasn't at all productive. Instead, we bought our breakfast there.

That was what we had that morning. Bern and Mei wanted to try the Thai Massage at Ipoh Parade after my aunt told them about the price and how good it was when she went for it. While they had gone for their massage, I went to get gifts for both my uncle and aunt. Couldn't appreciate their kindness better but to get only gifts for them.

Aunt brought us to the other food court for lunch. If only the food here can taste as good as those we had there, I'll be the happiest person on earth. :p

Before leaving, we went for a girlish shopping around the area where Josephine is situated. Clothes there were not too bad but a tad overpriced. Productive enough, aunt bought me a dress for Christmas!

So that was the summary about the whole trip. One of the best I had throughout this year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment