Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dilemma

I was chatting with a friend(A) whom I befriended recently and was randomly asking him about a close buddy(B) of mine. The conversation ended up with heaps of negative comments which served me nothing but a judgmental view towards B now. I wasn't at all surprised to hear these words from him, because A ain't the first person who had given me such kinda remark.

I hate to be in this state where I have to reevaluate the personality of someone whom I'd known for ages, what more when it's B whom I'm closely bonded to? The answer was there all along. A was right about B. I suppose this is the reason why my friendship with B is hampered.

Ridiculous, but true.

1 comment:

  1. tada! it's me and i know what your talking about...bahaha..I fact i think many people can replace Mr.A! haha..

    ReplyDelete